Which patients can be included?
- Male or female patients of any age, including minors, who have been diagnosed with aHUS
- Diagnosis of aHUS includes:
- Clinical diagnosis of aHUS
- Patients with or without an identified complement regulatory factor genetic abnormality or anti-complement factor antibody
- ADAMTS13 > 5% (if performed)
- Able to give written informed consent. Patient or patient’s parent/legal guardian must be willing and able to give written informed consent and the patient (if minor) must be willing to give written informed assent [if applicable as determined by the central Institutional Review Boards/Independent Ethics Committees (IRB/IEC)]
- Hemolytic Uremic Syndrome (HUS) only due to Shiga Toxin